STORE SALES ASSOCIATE & ONLINE CONTENT CREATOR
Antiques Plus store in Belledune has the largest collection of antiques, collectables and vintage treasures in the Maritimes with over 25,000 square feet of showrooms. We are also an authorized Stockist of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and host workshops on how to transform and recreate furniture pieces with Chalk Paint™. We are now in the process of uploading all our products onto our new online store and are seeking a motivated, creative and friendly person to join our team as both a Sales Associate and an Online Store Content Creator.
The successful candidate possesses the following:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Friendly with the ability to engage with customers and assist them in their purchases
- Able to work independently
- Listens and takes direction well, and able to ask for direction when unsure
- Flexible and able to multi task
- Creative with a knowledge of or a love for antiques, vintage and upcycling
- Knowledge of web content management systems preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (This position uses Microsoft Excel to review, sort and process large sets of data)
- Knowledge and use of Social Media Platforms
- Bilingual in French and English an asset
- Welcome customers and provide assistance and inspiration
- Handle cashier duties by taking cash or credit cards in exchange of goods sold
Online Content Creation:
- Collect descriptions, key bullets, attributes and images needed for item setup.
- Execute consistent product based content strategy.
- Maintain product descriptions, selling features, attributes for the master record in product databases.
- 1-year webstore content management
- Previous experience with retail sales an asset
- Previous experience with Annie Sloan paint an asset
- Completion of post-secondary education with focus on ecommerce or will consider related experience
IF THIS JOB DESCRIPTION SOUNDS LIKE YOU, PLEASE APPLY BY EMAILING YOUR RESUME AND A COVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT APPLICANT FOR THIS POSITION TO: email@example.com